These control valves basically correspond to the well-known industrial valves for disc construction with the mechanically-hydraulic adapter hole pattern according to DIN 24 340 – A6 and the common switching function as 4/2- or 4/3-way-switch with electric and hydraulic operating units.
The expression "heavy series" comes from the robust design of the whole valve which is especially designed for the use in rough and dirty environmental conditions.
Further features are the high pressure capability also for the tank connections and the very robust manual operating units in self-contained design with or without mechanical locking device.
- Tank connection capable with high pressure of 315 bar
- Very robust, self-contained emergency manual override
- Hand lever lockable in final position
- Special slide valve with leak oil release of the operating connectors (Type SE 418)
- Impulse control valve with hydraulically detent final positions (Type RAV)
- Also possible with ex-magnet